Beginner freestyle BMX at a super economical price point
The Revo 18″ by Radio is a purpose-built beginner BMX bike, meant for pre-teen riders who are all new to the game. The 18″ wheels are slightly smaller and the short 17.55″ top tube and short 12.55″ chainstay ensures a much responsive bike, easy to learn tricks on.
- Frame, fork, and bars made 100% from hi-ten steel
- ‘Rookie series’ pedals, tires, rims and hubs tailored for new riders
- True to BMX geometry, making it possible to replace worn down parts
- Semi fat 2.25″ tires at front and back, adding traction and control
- Use the included alloy u-brake to slow down the speed and/or perform tricks
- 1-piece crank with open bearings and short 152mm arms for enhanced pedaling