Dan Foley’s blue signature freestyle frame
Dan Foley’s signature frame by Cult is built with an all-around geometry that can handle a mix of tight and technical lines and also those “go big or go home” situations.
The Dan Foley frame is designed for street riding but highly suitable for park and trails as well in order to live up to Dan’s personal riding style as well.
Go tight and technical or big and hard
- Durable tubing made 100% from Chromoly
- Reinforced with gussets at top and down tube for added strength
- Tapered seatstays and s-bend chainstays for 2.4″ tire clearance
- Investment cast seat stay bridge and seat post clamp for stronger high-stress areas
- Investment cast heat-treated dropouts for maximum strength
- Semi-long and stable 13.5″ rear end, suitable for most types of riding
Notice: Brakeless design, meaning it’s not possible to install brakes on this frame