Looking for a solid street-frame that will last through lots of spins?
The Doomsayer BMX frame is made by WeThePeople and it’s pro rider Jordan Godwin’s signature frame. It’s undoubtedly one of the most technical and durable street frames that both WeThePeople and Jordan Godwin ever put their hands on.
The Doomsayer was made as a progression of the Battleship frame – The frame Jordan rode past 3 years before the Doomsayer was made.
What is the Doomsayer like?
- Stiff, yet responsive, thanks to its hydroformed tubing and shorter geometry
- Strong frame reinforced with extra thick welding rods
- Shorter rear-triangle and a short wheelbase because of its progressive 76.25° headtube angle. Good for nose-manuals and spins
A practical frame for technical riders
- Keep your chain tight all the time thanks to its built-in chain tensioners
- Perfect for street riding with its brakeless design and wide clearance for fat 2.4″ tires
- Keep your sprocket away when doing crank arm grinds thanks to its taller bottom bracket
“Honestly I couldn’t be happier with the result. A serious thank you to WeThePeople for making this happen letting me have control and not just making a frame then slapping my name on it.” – Jordan Godwin
Notice: WeThePeople Supreme alloy seat clamp is included.